New Song - Morning Rain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish ... here was our attempt at getting a deal back in 1989
SoundClick artist: Healing Arts - page with MP3 music downloads

Also I bought a Micro Cube last yr... 125 bucks @ guitar center ...an insane modlng amp from acoustic guitar right on up to a Boogie Recitifier ... I personally like the "Black Face" model ...basically a Fender "Twin" ... and you can use it with head phones aand direct out to pro tools or garage band.

Listened to all of your songs, including "Heaven In A Daughter's Eyes." Amazing work! I really like the sound and feel of "'till Tomorrow." "Heaven In A Daughter's Eyes," is outstanding! The drum work, guitars, the mix, everything... "The Life" is a lot of fun! :) Hats off to you, man... I hope to sound half that good, someday.

I'm going to look up the Micro Cube. Thanks!!

Oh yeah: For my music stuff, I'm using Cakewalk Sonar.

Listened to all of your songs, including "Heaven In A Daughter's Eyes." Amazing work! I really like the sound and feel of "'till Tomorrow." "Heaven In A Daughter's Eyes," is outstanding! The drum work, guitars, the mix, everything... "The Life" is a lot of fun! :) Hats off to you, man... I hope to sound half that good, someday.

I'm going to look up the Micro Cube. Thanks!!

Oh yeah: For my music stuff, I'm using Cakewalk Sonar.

Thanks ...those songs were way back in my past ...like a I said a walk down memory lane ...

The Life was written by me and Rob back in College ...good memories ...

Nice!! Man... I'll bet you shred! I am 38 years old, so I grew up on everything from late 60's and the American Graffiti Soundtrack, to Elvis, to The Beatles, to Santana, Rod Stewart, David Bowie, the Beach Boys, Blue Oyster Cult ("Imaginos" is my favorite album of all time!), King Crimson, Kansas, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Ratt, The Cure, The Cult, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, the Stray Cats, Psychedelic Furs, Guns 'n' Roses, Jesus & Mary Chain, Sisters Of Mercy, The Chameleons, and so many other great bands...etc.

Then the 90's hit: Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Tool, Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Radiohead (I was big into them before anyone outside of England knew who they were), Type O Negative, etc.

I had a band in the early 90's, and we covered Led Zeppelin, The Doors, The Beatles, Elvis, and a lot of original stuff, too. What a blast... I mostly played rhythm guitar and sang. I wouldn't have sung at all, but our lead vocalist turned into a real... "interesting fellow," and seemed to have fundamental creative differences with everyone else in the band. (i.e. We were all creative and on the same page, musically. Unless he was covering someone else's stuff, or able to take 100% credit for everything, he would have a tantrum.)

And yeah, for what I'm doing here in my house, the Twin Reverb would just be WAY too much. As it is, the Blues Junior just about blows me out of the room. LOL

Can't wait to hear your stuff, man. :)

Lead singers ...ah yes I would rather endure the plague than go through that again ...

Speaking of lead singers ...I really dug Oasis ...till Nigel or whatever the "f" his name was lived up to the lead singer stereotype ... they had some great pop songs...

Hit up Guitar Center on 30th or the 31 st ...they are pressured to dump inventory on month end commissions ...see if you can get the Micro Cube for less than a Benjamin ...I'm guessing 99 bucks + tax you will not be sorry and you will smile for weeks as you try it out ...they are the shi'ite..

Hahahaha... Thanks! And yes, I'll be sure to look for one.

The lead singer: That's why we ended up covering The Doors and Elvis. I can't sing the Led Zeppelin stuff. After he flaked out, I ended up as the default lead singer, because our bass player, lead guitarist, and drummer were all Japanese. LOL (I briefly considered suggesting a cover of The Vapors', "Turning Japanese," but... the joke would have been lost on them, I think. LOL)

Ah, very nice Fish Whisperer. Very tasty. I enjoyed that.

I'll share one back as well.

This is a demo we recorded several years back when I was in a band called Two Headed Elvis. The quality won't be quite as nice as yours, though at one time it was. It was recorded in a studio and all masters lost. Several years go by and a cassette shows up in the lead guitarists back seat so we used the tape to get it back on computer.
Wish I could say that was me on lead (he is phenomenal) but I'm rhythm guitar and back-up vocals on here.

http://ncdivers.com/cpg133/albums/userpics/10020/dont.mp3

EDIT- just downloaded Black Moon - I like. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom