New Song - Morning Rain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yo Frank, very nice! Might have a place for your music in the next Endless Scooter movie...let me know if you're interested...

All the best, James

The more I do this, the more I'm convinced that as concerns mixing and mastering, "less is more."

very pure, Frank. Fantastic.

Yo Frank, very nice! Might have a place for your music in the next Endless Scooter movie...let me know if you're interested...

All the best, James
Me too, me too... I'd like to use one in our next cave video.

David Gilmor and Rodger Waters said recently in an interview that it is the holes left in the song/mix which make the music great(para).

Whisperer,,,,,

Very nice!!! Very soothing!!!

that it is the holes left in the song/mix which make the music great(para).

hmmm, like negative space? (hiya skull)

Frank, you're talented. I am a big fan of your rants too, though. Who would think a guy that could write that "rice boy boom box" rant (hysterical) could also play/write music like this?

I think you should donate your brain to science.....

lol

now if you could set your rants to music, you'd have a marketable niche.

hey, I'd buy it.

So...does your woman find it romantic when you play? Alicia Keys said on Oprah she plays naked sometimes.... She is really something. I get off topic so easily, huh? Anyway, the music is amazing.

I would think being so gifted would be very grounding. Hope you are not smoking while you play, that would ruin the visual.

"The music biz is a cruel and shallow money trench, a plastic hallway where thieves & pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -Hunter S. Thompson

I haven't tried playing naked. (Maybe it would be an improvement, huh?) LOL!

I rarely smoke when I play... You're right: Not very good form at all. Besides, "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes." :D

Alicia Keys is an amazing talent... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom