New Song - Morning Rain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"The music biz is a cruel and shallow money trench, a plastic hallway where thieves & pimps run free and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -Hunter S. Thompson

I haven't tried playing naked. (Maybe it would be an improvement, huh?) LOL!

I rarely smoke when I play... You're right: Not very good form at all. Besides, "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes." :D

Especially when it's on the water ....crickets chripping again !

:lol: There was a dude in Cozumel who walked into our restaurant one night, trying to serenade us with a Spanish classical guitar. To get him to go away, I asked him to play "Smoke On The Water." Damned if he didn't do just that! (With a sigh, I dug into my pocket and tipped him....) Yeesh... :shakehead:

Did you light your Bic and give him the hookem horns ....while bashing your head into the glorious night ....

I told you I have a hankering for some 70's Hard Rock ..

Friday I did a late night jam fest at my best friends studio Future Post Inc. | Audio Post-Production | Burbank in Los Angeles with a group of TV guys from CBS. The owner of FuturePost and I go back to 11th grade high school ...he s an amazing talented singer song writer composer... 10 yrs ago it would have been a debauterous affair ... 30 yrs ago we did our first gig together at an all girl catholic high school ...

However, it was pretty subdued this time ..we warmed up with a old Ronnie Laws tune called Always There ...I believe Avenue Blue covered it several years back ..then some Steely Dan ...Black Friday, Josie, Peg, Kid Charlemagne, ...as the evening wore on things melted down to Rocky Mountain Way, Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo and of course Edgar Winters Free Ride ... played some of my originals and theirs as well ...
booted up your stuff as well ... everyone enjoyed it...if you get signed all I want is a few points for a signing bonus and a shot at laying down some solos....not much really!

We all played through Micro Cubes and PODs direct into the studio mixer ...tried transfering the pics I took of the evening to my MAC and of course I lost every one of them ...so much for MACs being all that ...so no pics to post however we recorded the entire evening ...that should be very interesting ... soon as my buddy sends out the tracks I'll post a couple.

Hey Fish Whisperer, here ya go. Just something quick. We had a 20 minute video of Jackson Blue that was 10 minutes too long for you tube so I cut out enough footage to go with your tune.

YouTube - Jackson Blue

Beautiful Frank! The name is so fitting....I can feel the rain on my skin...so relaxing....just beautiful

BTW, nice to see you again!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom