New to Board from Philadelphia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alphillyswim

Registered
Reaction score
First time posting, but have read through many of the topics and learned a lot. Great place to share info! New OW diver, living in Philadelphia and looking forward to my next dive at Dutch Springs.

alphillyswim:
First time posting, but have read through many of the topics and learned a lot. Great place to share info! New OW diver, living in Philadelphia and looking forward to my next dive at Dutch Springs.
welcome to the board. I hope the diving there is as good as Dallas :wink:

alphillyswim:

I'm from the philly area and I am currently diving as part of a buddy trio. We're all newly certified, we all have season passes to Dutch Springs, and we plan on diving there a lot more this year. If you're ever going to DS and need a buddy, let us know.

Which dive shop do you consider your "local dive shop"?

Sunday, August 1 is Underwater World's "Buddy Day" at Dutch Springs. It's a sort of "meet other new divers from the area" kinda thing. I think it's $10 (for food, I think).

I plan on being there, though my buddies will be in Key West.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo! :azvatar:
and to the underwater world :fish:

Welcome! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Thanks for all the kind welcomes. My local dive shop is Mid Atlantic on Street Road in the Northeast. I plan to take some time off and go to Dutch Springs Aug 25th and 26th. My boyfriend and I spend a lot of time at the Jersey shore on the weekends. Can't wait till I have more dives under my belt and feel comfortable ocean diving.

Welcome to the board and welcome to the most under rated diving on the East Coast. Dutch Springs is one of the best training facilities any one could want. Visit early and often. Check into the Wreck Valley forum. We do lots of dives both at Dutch and in the ocean.

alphillyswim:
Thanks for all the kind welcomes. My local dive shop is Mid Atlantic on Street Road in the Northeast. I plan to take some time off and go to Dutch Springs Aug 25th and 26th. My boyfriend and I spend a lot of time at the Jersey shore on the weekends. Can't wait till I have more dives under my belt and feel comfortable ocean diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom