New to board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya Ursula and welcome to the Board! This a great place to hang out during a SI. You’ll meet tons of new friends and dive buddies right here! This place has a wealth of knowledge to offer divers of any level. You'll have to come dive with us sometime. There's a few other Conch divers from your Melbourne too. We all get together as often as possible, in fact, this Labor day weekend we are having a reef ID class in Pompano Beach I know there's still a couple of spots still open if you want in.

Best wishes, lets dive soon!
Vickie

karmic_diver:
Hehe, trying to figure out how to fill out my profile...lol But that would be Melbourne, FL
Oh! Thanks for updating your profile! I didn't know there was a Melbourne, FL. Sorry!

Hi Ursula,

Be sure to check out the Trips and Happenings section of the Florida Conch Divers forum. That's where we post our plans for dives. You are welcome to join us any time.

We're diving at Venice on Saturday morning to look for fossilized shark teeth, and there's a group diving at Lauderdale By The Sea at the same time, doing a beach dive to a shallow reef. Both dives should be great.

Welcome to the sport and to the board,
Grier

Hey Ursula,
Welcome to SCUBA and to these boards. I'm pretty new to these boards myself, but have felt right at home from the moment I found them.

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

Welcome to the board Ursula.. You will find lots of information here. Don't forget to check out Florida Conch Divers. Click here for a direct link----->[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

We are also meeting in Pompano Beach for a Reef ID class. Maybe you might want to attend. It is a great time to meet some wonderful scubaboard members. Click here for a direct link----->[red]Reef ID Class[/red]

Howdy! :usa_2:

I'd join the others in welcoming you to SB, and I do hope you'll enjoy your surface intervals here.

I think the others have answered your questions well enough, so I'll just ask you to PM me if I can help.

don
:shades:

Hello KD, I teach in Cape Canaveral.....if you ever want to tag along with us feel free. We usually have about 10 or so and are totally anal about safety since I have students.....get some really good rates too......enjoy your new hobby....it will give you a lifetime of joy and something new to experience every time you stick your head UW!

welcome to scuba board

HEY! I'm new too and taking a long time to figure out logistics.

Anyway, I live in Cocoa Beach! We are pratically neighbors.

I wish I could tell you how to fill out profile but I stumbled on it by accident. You can look at my profile (and others) by clicking on the screen name (I think). I will look for you again. Where did you get certified? I got certified in 1979 at Missile Skin Diving (no longer in existence) and I use the Fishing and Diving Center. That's where Cuda Chaser teaches. He's a super instructor and runs trips just for fun and friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom