New to GoPro underwater video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please take a look at our selection of GoPro accessories as well. We have inexpensive haandles, an extension pole, a double handle tray system that is modular and allows the addition of twin 890 lumen lights, The tray system also has "sand spikes" that allow you to place the system on the bottom and allow it to film as you back away from the scene.

We also have three custom made filters and even our own custom designed speargun mounts (as well as the standard head mount and other hardware). We even have a wrist mounted mirror that can be used to check if the "red light is on" when you use a head mount.

NOTE: we recommend that the head mount be worn under a hood for security.

GoPro Cameras / Speargun Camera Brackets

MAR15H-2.jpg

M2HTCTLM-2.jpg

? does te head mount allow you to see the LED screen? :)

Your videos are terrific, everyone! I hate that I have nearly 6 months before we leave for St. John. On the other hand, it will give hubby more time to practice, right?! (I initially was jealous that he'd have all the fun with the GoPro. I think now I'm happy that I'll get to just enjoy the scenery!)

Back
Top Bottom