New to SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony&Trudie

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, after reading the board for several weeks, I jumped in and registered as a user, I am a new diver married to a salty old diver for over 30 years. I seem to have gotten braver as I have gotten older (+50 now).

We are heading to Cancun in September, and am looking into a Christmas trip to Cozumel.

Welcome to the board.........

Feel free to ask questions. Don't be afraid to use the "search" button for topics that interest you. There is a wealth of information on here. Just make sure that the questions you may inquire about have enough information accompanying them to receive accurate specific answers......

Don't take thing personal, some opinions you will get are emotional ones and you could construe them as attacks and they aren't meant to be.....

Do let me know if my "dive gear schlepping services" will be required on your upcoming dives...... :wink:

Hi welcome aboard. This can be a fun place to interact with other divers, and connect to people with similar interests, etc. There are countless forums here with various topics that might interest you. Not to imply you are old, or grumpy, but there is a topic here you might find interesting Grumpy Old Divers - ScubaBoard Also, there are a lot of conversations about trips and such at Cozumel - ScubaBoard if you are not familiar with operators in the Cancun area you can find some information here Mexico - ScubaBoard. Also there is a nice general discussion area on trips here Travel: Group trips, Cruises and Dive Trips - ScubaBoard

Welcome to SB. There is a Mexico forum with information on Cancun and a seperate forum for Cozumel. Check out both for answers to your questions.

PH

Welcome!

Welcome to Scuba Board.

Back
Top Bottom