New to scuba board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heya Toni, welcome to the Board!!! I'm usually out diving during the week myself, if you ever need a buddy just send me a pm.... (I usually go out of West Palm Beach or sometimes out of Pompano)

Cheers,
Vickie

MikeJacobs:
When somebody wrote that this is the nicest place" on the web they weren't exaggerating. You won't find a lot of ego here, just people who love to dive. Too bad the shore conditions suck right now or we'd do something this weekend.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for referring me here! We actually did go diving just last weekend - a beach dive at Datura Street for a fish id class. Some also went boat diving on Sunday, but the seas were too rough for me, so I passed. You can see everyone's comments and even a few pics at http://www.scubaboard.com/t76302-reef-id-class---november-13-&-14,-2004.html

You're right about everyone being nice - I love this group already. Hope to meet you on a dive soon.

Thanks again,
Toni

Looking for dive buddies and neat places to go diving at......Well you've came to the right place.

Welcome aboard toni,

Wildbill:cop_2:

There are several of us here with non-tradtional working hours/days that dive during the week. I will be diving A lOT more during those days/hours after Dec 8! I am taking classes and that is the last day!! (Woo Hoo...!)
I mostly dive Jupiter or a 15' viso shore dive right here in Fort Pierce. I am thinking that I need to start driving south to dive Hollywood.. I dove that area as a teenager and can barely remember the areas... If i can remember off off Garfield street and off of Johnson where nice. I had to carry the gear from Jackson street and surf road.. ahh those where the days...
Back to the point, just post WHEN you can dive and WHERE someone will bite! :hai:

Heya Toni, glad to meet you (I was the one who pionted out who ScubaDad was to you) If you ever need a dive buddy give me a call!!!!

Vickie

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom