New to Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Max:

It would help folks help you to know your situation.

Are you a newcomer interesting in getting certified to scuba dive?

Are you a certified diver (if so, what certification & how many dives have you had?) who's wanting to know about local diving opportunities in your region? If so, was your prior experience mostly warm water or quarries? You ever dove with a wet suit in colder ocean waters?

Richard.

Hi, Max:

Are you a certified diver (if so, what certification & how many dives have you had?) who's wanting to know about local diving opportunities in your region? If so, was your prior experience mostly warm water or quarries? You ever dove with a wet suit in colder ocean waters?

Richard.

Thanks for your reply Richard. Well i am not a certified member for your kind info. :idk: but I want to be a certified member. so, What should i do for it? Pls, suggest me..

If not certified, go to your local dive shop and get certified. They can answer many of your questions. Scuba is great but it is essential to get good training.

You can then join a dive club and go diving.

If not certified, go to your local dive shop and get certified. They can answer many of your questions. Scuba is great but it is essential to get good training.

You can then join a dive club and go diving.

Taking note of your suggestions. Very useful indeed....

Hi, Max:

Richard.

hey Richard,

please help out on :http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...ial-diver-information-please.html#post5518680

regards,
Max

Back
Top Bottom