New to ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
HI Everyone, I just found this site, and I'm happy to join this forum.

I'm a certified Rescue Diver, currently working on my Dive Master. Trying to get as many dives in this summer.

Any divers where I'm from, which is Ontario (Toronto to be specific)?

ScubaGoddess

Welcome to Scubaboard!!! Good luck on your DMC

Welcome and good luck with the DM cert! When you finally earn it, please ask Diving Gal about access to our Instructor to Instructor forum which is open only to DMs and higher.

You also may want to check out the Ontario Fresh Water Freaks club under the Canadian section we have in the Clubs section. Be careful though... they are kinda "freaky"! :D

Welcome to the board and good luck on your DM program. Several of us regulars (Scubaguy, BaitedStorm, and I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody important!) are in the same position.

Good luck getting in lots of dives this summer. Of course, if you want warm, clear water with lots of life, you could join the Florida Conch Divers. We have a forum here and would love to dive with you if you're ever in our part of the world.

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Thanks! I need to log a lot of dives this summer, but I think I'll be able to get it done. Have to do the open water stuff still, but don't anticipate a problem there.

Looking forward to it! It's always been a big goal of mine.

Scubaguy62:
Welcome to Scubaboard!!! Good luck on your DMC

Sorry for the multiple replies. I was thinking I was responding to you individually versus to the whole group.

I'll definitely join the Instructor to Instructor forum once I get there.

Thanks,

ScubaGoddess

ScubaGoddess1:
HI Everyone, I just found this site, and I'm happy to join this forum.

I'm a certified Rescue Diver, currently working on my Dive Master. Trying to get as many dives in this summer.

Any divers where I'm from, which is Ontario (Toronto to be specific)?

ScubaGoddess
Divers from Toronto? Cool! Wanna get out for a midweek dive sometime? I own all my own gear, so "anytime" is usually good for me..........

I recently moved to North York from Kingston, so my head is still reeling from the lack of available dive sites.................need water, someone throw me in quick!

Back
Top Bottom