New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everyone
I stumbled across this board the other day and I must say it's the best board I've ever checked out. I'm looking forward to hanging around. I've been scuba diving since 1989 and enjoy filming and photographing under water.

I'm from Norway, where you have a lot of great destinations for scuba diving, but I go for the tropics a few times each year. The Red Sea is the closest tropical waters from where I live, so I know Thistlegorm and Ras Mohammed NP quite well :)

scubaguy90250 once bubbled...
Hello everyone. Im new to this board,but I like it already!..Much better than some of the other bbs Ive visited. Im always looking for new dive buddies!...Im in los angeles/ south bay/ torrance/redondo/ feel free to send am email and lets get wet!

What other boards ... <lol>

Welcome!

:shades:

Thanks everyone!.........I love all of the enthusiasm on this board!
Ive been certified just over 2 years now. Padi, O/W,,AOW/ DRY SUIT and WRECK andIm taking NITROX as we speak !!!!!!!

Coming up on my 150th dive very soon

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom