New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, Butch!

Welcome to what must be the best informed, most literate, friendliest, and most exclusive site on the Net! And I say that unabashedly!

While not all of us have been diving long enough to have a brass helmet in the closet, most have webs between their digits! You will, too, from the sounds of it!

Welcome aboard--and--watch out for Iguana Don--we only have two regulators assigned to control him and that is just not enough!

Joewr

Hi There Butch,

A sweltering (heat index of 106 degrees today) hello from Michigan. I am relatively new to the board myself and already I have received valuable information about my next two dive vacation destinations, been made to feel welcome here and I have also been exposed to a great mix of personalities.

Hope all your dive wishes come true!

Laine

And Welcome from the Northwest. Don't worry... if you stay out of the stock tank you are safe from ID :).

-kate

Can someone explain to me the "stock tank " diving. This sounds dangerous to me. I can only envision diving and having some "Texas Longhorn" picking me up out of the murk. Also on the same vein what the H____ is "swamp diving" I thoiught 3-4 vis was bad Butch :whoa:

Hey Butch!
Let me add a warm welcome to the boards from land-locked Tennessee. Yep, this is the place to be if you have any scuba related questions. Lots of good people here!

~lildiver

Welcome from the little island of Guam! I have GREAT respect for people diving in Canada (and other various COLD places!) I won't consider myself a "real" diver until I actually do that...once. (right now...I think once is enough...but who knows..I might get hooked!)

Welcome...

I am also new and really excited for those boards !!

I feel already a part of the "family" !!

Welcome and Dive Safe

Manogr

Welcome to the board! There is a bunch of us in your area. I'm in TO, but my ex-in-laws (if that is a real word) are in Norwood. If you're around Toronto, drop me a line and we can grab some time...or we can head up to Barrie and do the Morrison.

The board is great. Enjoy it, a lot of good folk have put a ton o work into it.

Manogr,

You are a member of the family! Do you know how to verify that? Look between your toes. If there are webs there, you got our genes. And I know that they are there!

Ontario Diver,

The word you are looking for is, "outlaws".

Joewr (the resident lexicographer)

Back
Top Bottom