New to the forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ARJohnson93

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi! UK diver here, coming back to diving after a gap when the kiddo turned up! Currently Rescue/MSD, but looking to do my DM, thinking of doing sidemount first though. And to figure out how to get the money to buy more kit!!!

Hi! UK diver here, coming back to diving after a gap when the kiddo turned up! Currently Rescue/MSD, but looking to do my DM, thinking of doing sidemount first though. And to figure out how to get the money to buy more kit!!!
Hi! Welcome back to scuba! I also rebooted after kids left the house. Good to be back! 😊👍

Yeah, sometimes kid's will do that! Welcome to ScubaBoard. Are you using the PADI system rather than BSAC?

Richard.
Thanks! I am PADI, considering a cross over to SSI though at the moment. Lots of folks here BSAC too though so might consider it.

Thanks! I am PADI, considering a cross over to SSI though at the moment. Lots of folks here BSAC too though so might consider it.
Your current qualification will be accepted by BSAC, you'd cross over to Sports Diver equivalent. Just teach you deco and dive management which you may not have.

Most importantly we go diving, teaching is secondary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom