new tug Submarine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divertug VS Bonex

Divertug VS Bonex.jpg

DiveTug versus the rest

We had a nice day in Portugal after beating them all, no chance. It was like to put a white shark in a swimming pool.

grupo scooteres portugal.jpg

grupo scooteres.jpg

Interesting you declined participation in an unbiased test but then claim here that you beat out all the other scooters in your own test. I would say you have a good looking scooter but an unbiased review would be nice to see.

I recommend against towing your scooter like that. The latch design you have on there is able to catch lines very easily, and perhaps pop open. Turning it the other way and towing by a much shorter cord keeps it up tight when you stop and doesnt bash the prop into the bottom of your tanks.

Just a thought.

I recommend against towing your scooter like that. The latch design you have on there is able to catch lines very easily, and perhaps pop open. Turning it the other way and towing by a much shorter cord keeps it up tight when you stop and doesnt bash the prop into the bottom of your tanks.

Just a thought.

You are fully truth. This picture was made only for marketing and with hurry. The worse is that it works like a parachute. If you use it only for the picture it's only ugly, but if you make it like this in our last test of 3 milles it's very unconfortable. lol. Once and no more time.

We decline last year the tahoe test because the states is a little bit far from Spain. We are very interest in a test like tahoe in europe, but it's not so easy to organize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom