New User From Slovenia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ninaval

New
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm not new just on Scubaboard, I'm also a beginner in scuba diving world. I just finished OWD two weeks ago and I'm totally excited. It's totally cool :) I have 6 dives now. It's not much but it's the beginning.

I'm from Slovenia (Europe), 28 years old.

Welcome and join our Eorpean Divers Club!!!!!
Sooner or later the old continent would take over this board....
(just kidding).
Mania

Thanks for saying hello, ninaval!

Welcome to the board. I hope you have a great time exploring this great resource.

More to the point, I wish you many many more dives. I'm pretty new myself and I still remember my sixth dive - that was the first one without an instructor along, just me and a buddy. Very exciting.

-Bryan

Never be afraid to say hello .

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:
and to the underwater world :goldfish:
Once you start you can not stop. You will soon like all of us like to have nitrogen in your blood…

And I forgot one thing. During my holiday in Croatia I've just learned this in Slovanian:
trista kosmatych medviedou!!!!
Mania
PS. It's probably spelled differently

Welcome to the board and the sport!

-Grier

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Back
Top Bottom