New User From Slovenia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
And I forgot one thing. During my holiday in Croatia I've just learned this in Slovanian:
trista kosmatych medviedou!!!!
Mania
PS. It's probably spelled differently

Thank you all for welcoming me on this board.
You guys are great!!
Mania, you made my day with your slovene words. Who thought you this phrase? :) Do you know what it means?
Correctly it would be spelled: tristo kosmatih medvedov
but I perfectly understood!

So thank you all and I hope we will have a great fun diving and sharing the experiance here!

ninaval:
Mania, you made my day with your slovene words. Who thought you this phrase? :) Do you know what it means?
Correctly it would be spelled: tristo kosmatih medvedov
but I perfectly understood!

The diving centre I use in Croatia is run by two Slovanians - great guys but a bit crazy (one of them is a cave diver). So during my holiday (June this year) there was a lot of your folks diving with us - lovely people!!!!!. They taught me this and yes I do know what it means :wink:
The spelling - well I used "ch" instead of "h" because "ch" is Polish and in fact I should have thought about it before I wrote.
Once more - welcome
Mania

Hey there, it's me again.
I'm sorry to bother but I'm kind of lost here.
Where should I put a post about diving in Sicily / Italy? There is no board about locations or I just don't find it?
I'm traveling to Sicily on September and I would like to here any opinions from my new- more experienced friends.

ninaval:
Where should I put a post about diving in Sicily / Italy? There is no board about locations or I just don't find it?
I'm traveling to Sicily on September and I would like to here any opinions from my new- more experienced friends.
There is "Europe" part - and there you should look for posts about Italy - there were few. There you can also find other European destinations - including for instance my report from Croatia and trista kosmatih miedvedov :wink:
Mania

ninaval:

Here's the link you'll need. http://www.scubaboard.com/f25.html

Start a "New Thread" there with your question. I'm sure you'll get the answer you need.

P.S. Mania..what do those words mean? Curious minds want to know. :winky:

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom