New wet suit ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Sutton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have used this wet suit for almost 10 yrs now and its been great !! its a scuba pro 7mm two pice , time foe a new one, any suggestions ???? pic if you got or alink would be nice :D

Thank you

PS it was nice cause i told people the s on the jacket was for Sutton ;-)

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 82
I'd almost go for a good 7mm steamer and a 5mm hooded vest... I hate my farmer john and never wear the damn thing. I also hate hoods, so the 5mm with a 3mm hooded vest works for me.

FORM PLUS STEAMER - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC
that one looks slick, I have a thermaltec 5mm and love it, well hate the damn cuffs, but love everything else about it.
HOODED VEST - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC
then do the 5/3 one of them? or any other brand really works

Thank you !!

Dave, you need to get yourself into a dry suit. With a good drysuit and proper undergarments the season doesn't end in October!
Pat B

Just recently purchased the Tilos Epic 7-6-5. I tried on several others before I found this one that fit well. Price was good also. I wear a hooded vest with it and dived at Morro Bay in October with no problem. 57 degrees. Good luck.OND

I was looking at a waterproof semi dry suit that was recomended by a fellow diver, they look pretty good, has anyone tryed them ?? i have a older DUI but i never used it much should take it out and dust it off LOL. hey Pat i was checking out the area in salem on my chartplotter, looks like some great areas. wel;l have to go there in the spring you can show me around , i'll bring the boat

Made my choice... Aqualund Solfx 8/7 mm, now i will top this off with an arttic vest of sorts for the deeper dives, got great feed back from other sites about the suit, only complaint was prolonged dives at depth, well with any suit your going to have compression so thats why on the arttic vest. got a great price too at my LDS

Got the new suit in and fits nice , very thick seems it will be nice and warm, a arttic vest will go nice with this for deeper dives ! i dawn the suit for a picture tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom