New Year's Day Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy New Year to one and all....

What better news than to know that the looney Birds will have a new member in 9 Months....

Just found out myself.......

See you all manana....
Sorry, later on Today.....

Braz

TY, TY.

Hey Kracken hope you see this.

If I remeber right you have my 3mm shortie right?

If you Don't see this, Hey Ault how much do you rent your 7mm Semi dry for a day?
LOL Can"t wait to get wet.....

Braz

It was nice to meet everyone today. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Today was awsome. I would like to say congrats. to all the new loonie members that earned their title, and thanks to everyone who came out and made this our best new years gathering yet. I had a great time meeting all the new faces that showed up today, and of course hanging out with the familiar ones too. We need to do another gathering like this again soon and not wait untill next new years, this was too much fun to wait another year. Happy New Years Everyone.

Kyle

Braz,

I sold it! You will have to ask the new owner!

I want to express my warmest thanks and gratitude to all of you who came out to the 3rd Annual Lake Lanier Looney Bird New Year's Day Dive!!!.

We couldn't have ordered better weather.

I'd like to address each and every one of you by name, but my old fingers won't let me type that much (notice I still use the word "type").

The friendship, fellowship, eating and diving were great!

I hope all of you will come and join us again next year. You're all Looney Birds now!.

The first year we had about 7, this year we had about 25.

You're all wonderful people and wonderful divers.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being there today.

And from the two of us, for the New Year we wish all of you . . .

Safe dives . . . . . .
and
. . . safer ascents !

The Kraken and the Yellow Angel Fish

Sounds like you all had a great time today. I am sorry that Joanna & I missed it. We will be there next year with Brian(m7scuba). Brian cannot get online to sites like this if you all would like to e-mail Brian you can PM me & I will give you his e-mail address. I am sure he would love to hear from you. Maybe everyone can get together when he gets home in the spring.
Angie

dryangie,
That would be a great idea. We'll put together a dine-n-dive as soon as he is back from the sand box. Looking forward to it.

I want to also thank everyone that came out yesterday. What a sight! I've never seen that many divers in the water at Lake Lanier at one time before! Wishing each and every one of you a Happy New Year 2007!!!

Jeremy

Consider it done, Dryangie!!!
And tell him we're supplying the brewskies!!!!

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom