New Zeagle Bail-out System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joetex0777:
Chad, I wasnt criticizing. I appreciate all the information you provide. I have been asking several LDS about this system for the past 2 weeks and not only have they not heard about it but they havent been able to get half the info from calling Z than we have recieved from you.

You say that there is 2 different gauges available. Can you give more info on those. Also, do you have pricing on the gauges and the tank-to-tank fill whip.

Thanks again,
Joe

Joe,

No problem... when new products come out, dealers are not always quick to jump on them. Depends on the dealer.

All quotes are MSRP... dealers often offer much better street prices.

We have our pony gauge - $58.50
Also an all brass slime line gauge w/12" hose - $81.00 or 32" hose $91.80

The transfiller is not a whip actually, it's only about 6" long, but does the same thing. $63.00

The OPV is $18.00

The 750-6206 is the only one in my price list at $430. Sorry, I'm not connected to the Zeagle computer system, but the zipper system could not be too much different except you need a 8137 zip adapter set. Also not in my price list, but couldn't be much.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom