New Zeagle Ranger LTD no weight pouches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ducatstrada

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently purchased a new Zeagle Ranger LTD from Sports Chalet in Thousand Oaks CA. When I received the BCD, there were no yellow weight pouches with the BCD. I have receipt and serial number. Can I have these mailed to me, or do I need to go back through Sports Chalet?

Thanks,

Paul

I may be wrong but I believe the Yellow Weight Thingies as they are called are not includes with the BC. They are an added purchase. Check with Sports Chalet about it. Zeagle has had a very noticeable absence from this Forum for some time.

The BC should include a 'starter' pair of those yellow mesh weight pouches.

They are supposed to be included with the LTD. The bigger ones also.

A pair of 18 lb capacity mesh weight pouches are included
- See more at: Ranger LTD

how about Stilleto, these pouches must be included? just bought new bc, without them

how about Stilleto, these pouches must be included? just bought new bc, without them
They aren't included with the Stiletto. You really don't need them either unless you use tiny weights. I normally dive with soft weights down to 1lb in the pockets. They stay put. The yellow thingies are useful if you need to hand them up to someone on the boat. I haven't needed to do that, so never got the thingies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom