newb diving this weekend...need buddy 6/10 or 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Finally. FINALLY! i have collected all essential gear to start the dive career! I would really like to get in the water this weekend. The only other piece of equipment i need is a buddy.

Anyone up for some diving???:D

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
Finally. FINALLY! i have collected all essential gear to start the dive career! I would really like to get in the water this weekend. The only other piece of equipment i need is a buddy.

Anyone up for some diving???:D

We'll be doing some easy dives from a charter out of Easty, if you want to come with us let me know, send me a PM.

Take care.

Congrats!

If you want to do something simple around RI, I could probably do one dive in either Jamestown or Narragansett Sunday if we met early (say 8 am). I am going to a PawSox game in the afternoon with some relatives, so I need to be finished with enough time to get home shower and run up to Pawtucket.

I am diving Saturday as well, but I am pretty sure we'll be doing a more advanced site so its not the kind of place you'd want to be testing out new gear and getting your feet wet.

By the way.... I just realized your screen name is an obscure quote from "Jaws", nice!

PG Dive Center in Newton does free shore dives on Saturday and Sunday Mornings. I've never done one with them before, but am thinking about it Sunday if I get a few things finidshed up on Saturday. I believe they usually go someplace up in the Cape Ann area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom