Newbie from New Zealand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:sunny Hi there antz! Welcome to Scuba Board! My name is Matt. New Zealand is absolutey one of the most beautiful places in the world. I had a chance to visit there years ago. I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

Take care from Matt. :bandsmlz:

antz:
Heya all,
Just saw most new members are posting here, so I thought I might aswell tag along.
Im just a newbie from little old New Zealand, and came across this site looking for info on commercial diving. This looks like a great site loaded with info on everything as I have already spent about 2 hours reading hundreds of posts of experiences etc...
But yes, if any people from New Zealand read this feel free to reply with a hello, and who knows if your from New Plymouth I would love to meet ya and start my network of diving buddies as I dont really have to many at the present time.
Thanks guys/girls and I look forward to talking and maybe learning from many of you :wink:

antz..
hi antz,you,re living in one of the most beautyful countries in this world,welcome to the board,i visited your country six times and spend a whole year on my last visit.Peace :wink:

Wow what a great response, thanks guys and yes your all right when you say New Zealand is a great and amazing place, I love it here, and I cant wait to travel around alot more of this country and experience everything it has to offer, then share it on here.

Have a good one..

Back
Top Bottom