Newest Dive Resort Apo Island Dauin Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diving season again in Dumaguete......the rains are gone and the thresher sharks are back in rock point apo island! They are jumping out of the water or swimming with divers. A little windy but the waves have calmed down .

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Get the website fixed. You might want to go with a better host too.

ScubaV:
I would like to invite all the divers to the newest dive resort in Dauin Philippines. Home to the famous Apo Island. We have world class accomodation and world class diving too. We have 30 dive sites around our area. We have good coral cover and offer muck diving good for macro photography.Visit our site at www.geocities.com/scuba_ventures
Email me for more details!

Snoopy.... is that you????:wink:

ScubaV:
Diving season again in Dumaguete......the rains are gone and the thresher sharks are back in rock point apo island! They are jumping out of the water or swimming with divers. A little windy but the waves have calmed down .
darn it!!! i'm gonna be in dumaguete this weekend but only overnight... flight out's at 1100 so no time to dive

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhh

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom