Newest Sherwood Reg to be Unveiled at DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The new reg sure looks attractive. Has ANYONE test dove it? Any reviews or comments from someone who has used it in the water? (I know it's just coming out at DEMA, but often there's a little pre-DEMA buzz....)

Does it employ the traditional Sherwood dry bleed in the 1st stage?

Pete

It looks like a Atomic M1 with a fancy 1st stage cover and a Atomic 2nd stage like a Z2 but with a much nicer looking cover.

So much for being made at Lockport NY Sherwood. Now is California!

It's about time they got a good reg. I thought they'd makes a Genesis clone of the Oceanic 2nd stage reg.

Does it employ the traditional Sherwood dry bleed in the 1st stage?

Pete

Found out today....No it does not have the dry bleed 1st....also, its similar to the MK on the outside, but the inside is different...My rep is anxiously awaiting his samples and more product specs...I will post more when I know more...

It looks like a Atomic M1 with a fancy 1st stage cover and a Atomic 2nd stage like a Z2 but with a much nicer looking cover.

So much for being made at Lockport NY Sherwood. Now is California!

It's about time they got a good reg. I thought they'd makes a Genesis clone of the Oceanic 2nd stage reg.

Look at the Genesis GS2000....almost identical to the Delta 4, even the insides :wink:

K but back to the Sherwood, is the reg not an Atomic??? Even with the extra port off the 1st stage? It looks like a M1 1st with a Z2 2nd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom