Newly certified PADI OW w/ uncertified partner - best dive options?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So based on your above statement I assume that you have intimate knowledge of the skills of all instructors in Florida..[/COLOR]
Damn, Where is that "Insert Sarcasm Smiley Here" Button. Are you serious? Do you not realize how silly a statement was? Knowing 10 Yes TEN of the top 3 THREE Instructors? I did NOT SAY THREE OF THE TOP TEN? DOH!!!. Kind of like having dove 5 of the top three places in the world or eating at over 15 of the top 5 restaurants?? Think about it THERE CANNOT BE 10 top three instructors, there can only be three. The post was all about perception and the lack of any justifications as to best or worst. What's the best dive site? what's a good dive site? It is all based on personal needs and expectations, what thickness wetsuit do I need? Should I take anti Malarials? All subjective. As far as learning local? I would not put any faith in any instructor at all who feels location has more to do with teaching ability than the instructor himself or herself . Heck, If we want to get technical is PADI even offering the "best " course these days" Certainly the most popular but are their not more thorough O/W courses offered?

Attachments

• 1000194_313911265411665_1522140593_n.jpg
    1000194_313911265411665_1522140593_n.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom