Night dive breakwater 1/15? Need buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's meet at 5, we won't be getting in the water till 5:30 at the earliest. Let's be rebels and not use tank markers!!! (long story)

Exactly. I had a loooooong discussion with Don about it.

Wow, the way you say that, was it a good discussion?

Have a great time this weekend. Excited that you'll have a built in buddy soon :)

Exactly. I had a loooooong discussion with Don about it.

In Dec '09 there were a bunch of UTDers on one of the Truth boats and they made us put tank markers on. We really didn't argue since it just wasn't worth it. If I'm diving with an op that wants them then so be it.

Now to figure out how I'm gonna pull off the gas for Saturday day, sat night, and sunday day. I could just not give Don his tanks back :wink:

Aquarius and Bamboo Reef both open at 7:00 on Sunday, so Sunday shouldn't be too much of a hassle unless you're catching a boat. :)

In Dec '09 there were a bunch of UTDers on one of the Truth boats and they made us put tank markers on. We really didn't argue since it just wasn't worth it. If I'm diving with an op that wants them then so be it.

Oh don't worry it's not just you guys... we had a boat load of HID's and still had to do the "tank marker light" thing...

One of the guys from the PNW loudly proclaimed: "Doug! If we get seperated look for the light stick! This light stick on my tank! Okey!!!???" then jumped in with 2 21 watt and 1 35 watt HID's :wink:

Aquarius and Bamboo Reef both open at 7:00 on Sunday, so Sunday shouldn't be too much of a hassle unless you're catching a boat. :)
Oh it isn't that, I just hate filling half of a set of doubles.

Oh don't worry it's not just you guys... we had a boat load of HID's and still had to do the "tank marker light" thing...

One of the guys from the PNW loudly proclaimed: "Doug! If we get seperated look for the light stick! This light stick on my tank! Okey!!!???" then jumped in with 2 21 watt and 1 35 watt HID's :wink:

hahahaha

Wow, the way you say that, was it a good discussion?

Have a great time this weekend. Excited that you'll have a built in buddy soon :)

It was a great discussion, Don. You didn't give me an answer, you made me come up with a reason for having them, then showed me why my reasoning didn't really fit with what you have taught me as a team diver. You're a master.

Back
Top Bottom