Nikonos V question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw a hard case with three different brand new RS lenses in it the other day in a camera store in Chinatown, San Francisco. Obviously old stock. No price was visible.

Jonathan (not Jeff)

Sorry for the mistake. I saw on your profile you are a techy which Jeff also is (and he is diving with Patric) - I'm not.

Anyway, SRC is in Shinjuku Kabukicho. Yodobashi in Nishishinjuku just in front of the station. The Irish Pub in Shimbashi just in front of Shimbashi Station (other side of the square with the locomotive).

Sure, I will take you shopping. Send me an email when it is good for you (TBKJonsson@aol.com). I prefer around 17:00 in Shinjuku.

Thomas

It is nice to see people advertising ebay items here. NOT! :spank:

The price is now at US $3,025.00. Pretty salty.... Starting at $10 doesn't usually mean that it is going to stay there.

Originally posted by IslandDiver
Along this note, check out eBay for a Nikonos RS listing I found with a low start point, like $10 and NO reserve.

This guy may have forgotten to add the reserve so it's going to be an interesting auction for sure!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1368406911

It's the camera, lens and SB-104 flash with accessories...
:spank:

:confused:
I don't know why a "GlaxoSmithKline" website would be selling cameras to begin with, but it looks like they don't do it anymore.

Originally posted by scorpiofish
Most retailers are letting their inventories dwindle, yet prices have not really dropped.

check out www.helix.com for inventory. Check out their ebay listings. They often list Nikonos stuff without a reserve.

Back
Top Bottom