Nikor 60mm Macro - How is it for Topside Use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats tx51210
You have made that great leap of faith.
I can just imagine the agonising wait for the UPS man, no going out or even the toilet in case you miss him.
Then the moment of truth, opening all the boxes, ban everyone from the dining room, they can watch from the door, line the boxes up, then the big decision which one first.

victor:
Congrats tx51210
You have made that great leap of faith.
I can just imagine the agonising wait for the UPS man, no going out or even the toilet in case you miss him.
Then the moment of truth, opening all the boxes, ban everyone from the dining room, they can watch from the door, line the boxes up, then the big decision which one first.

BACK-ORDERED ARGH!! :shakehead

My whole order seems to be on backorder. I called Ikelite and it should be middle of next week when they are shipping to resellers. I knew some of the items were not available when I ordered so it was not a complete surprise. Still, waiting for toys is never fun. I guess it is that time of year when everyone (ok, those of us who don't dry-suit) is getting ready to get wet again.

Guess I will Daydream Dive a few more days.
:thinkingo

man waiting blows...just remember how sweet it will be once it does arrive. Sounds like you will have a killer set-up!

:D I'm getting excited Now!

I checked the status of my order and it is partially packed, everything but the extension for the 10.5 lens is listed as packed and invoiced and I hope it converts to shipping tomorrow. It looks like Ikelite gave me some accurate information on their delivery times and the UPS man will have to get on his horse and BRING IT!
:bananalama:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom