• Split?

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Not Split ?

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Bamboo?

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Mono?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some other rubber fin not covered by above?

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Essence of night...

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wondering how people typically determine which fins to buy? Do dive shops ever let you demo them? Or do you just steal them from your dive buddy?

Good ones,
0108_Fin1_305.jpg

Omega Flip Fins, and a few others but these are my current favorites!

100% endorsed. Once you go flip, you never go back.

Being a true ninja, my 'fins' are made of the soul of a taloned fire drake. Being a nerdy ninja, they have ice ogre intestines inlaid in special cutouts to give them that special 'snap'

I guess with that I will have to get my super black ninja Force Fins laminated with chihuahua toe nails for whiskers for better mobility.

Go to the Darkside.....

A true Ninja blends in so well that others do not know they are there... So I'd go with camo blue, or silver that reflects the colour of the open ocean, or whatever is the prevalent setup on the liveaboard that they are about to take out... For the true Ninja, black is only for night dives.

Just wondering how people typically determine which fins to buy? Do dive shops ever let you demo them? Or do you just steal them from your dive buddy?

You might want to start a seperate thread to ask your question, 'cause I think it got lost in all the "ninja" talk LOL.

I previously used Scubapro Twin jets splits and recently switched to Scubapro Black Jet fins - the difference is amazing! Splits are sooooo bad in comparison!

Scubapro Twin Jet splits were the original gummi bear fin ... can't even be compared to a serious split fin.

Back
Top Bottom