New/Updated Fins from Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You Size the Fins to the Diving Boots. That’s Why I Have 4 Different Size Fins.
Well you are pretty much screwed if you feel so strongly that that footwear is mandatory, look for old xxxl Taiwan jets or U.S. made xxl. I fit the shoe to my foot and to the fin, as an adaptor, the only non compromise is my foot.

They show the picture but they don’t have the orange fin so it’s not an ordering option.
Diver's Supply lets me put orange fins into my shopping cart, don't know if they actually have them

I have brand new Scubapro XXXL Jet fins with spring strap I don't need, too big for me. I can sell at very good discount but shipping is going to be expensive from Libya:)

I am serious.

They show the picture but they don’t have the orange fin so it’s not an ordering option.
I've seen them hanging on the rack, in orange, in the shop. One of their instructors has a pair in orange as well, so they must be available to SP dealers.

IMG_20230906_195916400.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom