NiTek Duo & Tusa IQ 700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evad:
You can get the Ni Tec duo at Diverite express for $400.00. Sorry scubatoys. Its all fair.

Yea, that's fair... Well sell the tusa on our page for for $389 - and the nitec woud be the same - Did you want to pay more?? I'll be more than happy to match their price! :wink:

And if getting a package of stuff - we'd be even cheaper.

scubatoys:
Yea, that's fair... Well sell the tusa on our page for for $389 - and the nitec woud be the same - Did you want to pay more?? I'll be more than happy to match their price! :wink:

And if getting a package of stuff - we'd be even cheaper.

No tax and free shipping?

evad:
No tax and free shipping?

There is no tax, and we charge actual UPS shipping rates - to get a computer to NYC it would be about 6 bucks... But give me a call, and I'll toss in the shipping for you.

scubatoys:
There is no tax, and we charge actual UPS shipping rates - to get a computer to NYC it would be about 6 bucks... But give me a call, and I'll toss in the shipping for you.

If you knew me you'd probably double it. Thanks, but you don't have to do that. Its a great price, same as you-know-who (I know, the warranty, the warranty).

Stop please!
It isn't the constructive dialog :)
So, the question was - about computer metrics and that some computers are similar.
BTW, I can buy only in Salt Lake City or around Boston, thus it is not NYC (New York City). But in any case, I would like to buy it in Russian because in Russia I will have the guarantee on device and I think it is not so good to buy computer in out-side of my country. It was only my imagination :), because I have some my good co-workers in those cities.

So, it seems that both my questions are solved :). And I hope to see you againn.

P.S. After our disscussion I'm thinking about vyper :) Ehhh, It is very complicated to select anything!

Thanks,
Dmitry

russian_diver:
Stop please!
It isn't the constructive dialog :)
So, the question was - about computer metrics and that some computers are similar.
BTW, I can buy only in Salt Lake City or around Boston, thus it is not NYC (New York City). But in any case, I would like to buy it in Russian because in Russia I will have the guarantee on device and I think it is not so good to buy computer in out-side of my country. It was only my imagination :), because I have some my good co-workers in those cities.

So, it seems that both my questions are solved :). And I hope to see you againn.

P.S. After our disscussion I'm thinking about vyper :) Ehhh, It is very complicated to select anything!

Thanks,
Dmitry

Dmitry,

You can buy Dive Rite computers from authorized dealer in Moscow (www.aqua.ru).

- GN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom