Nitek X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting side note, I just snooped on the diverite website and it seems like there are more items under the "retired" aka discontinued tab than there seems to be current items.
They need to make fins.....Yes only fins and stay away from serious equipment.

Guys Come on,,,,,

Lamar has done more for cave/tech diving then most company out here selling things today, I dive his equipment and love his rebreather--if you can't say something nice don't say it:no:....Everyone has issue but if you contact DR they will make it right in a heart beat. I'll put my DR gear up against any gear sold for our type diving.- i dive it almost every week....yes week!!--- not month or year........Great People...be nice... I was taught if you cant say something nice do not say it at all...Just my 2 cents!

Guys Come on,,,,,

Lamar has done more for cave/tech diving then most company out here selling things today, I dive his equipment and love his rebreather--if you can't say something nice don't say it:no:....Everyone has issue but if you contact DR they will make it right in a heart beat. I'll put my DR gear up against any gear sold for our type diving.- i dive it almost every week....yes week!!--- not month or year........Great People...be nice... I was taught if you cant say something nice do not say it at all...Just my 2 cents!
Yes, you are right...if you don't make something good, just don't sale it........just my $1300

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom