NITROX and SWB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sure doesn't sound like something I would be too excited about doing...what if you couldn't find the reg on your way back up and you were forced to head for the surface? I am sure you know you would need to exhale but with that much extra pressure in your lungs from taking a full breath at 20 feet, I would be worried about exhaling enough. I could just imagine getting distracted or having a GW smile at you at 60 feet and you swim like hell to the surface and forget to exhale, since it's not something you normally do while freediving, and you end up with a blown lung.....that would suck.

EIGHTWGT:
This I am very aware of.... I was not really sure about the tox issues involved, hmmm, interesting....I only did a few 'dives' to the bottom..... and I came back up to the regulator - not the surface.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom