Nitrox/Titanium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought the main benefit to Ti regs was the corrosion resistance after salt water exposure.
Exactly - I dive a lot and people tease me about how anal I am about cleaning my regulator. Still, I'd have the thing serviced every 6 months and nearly always got the comment: "Gees, you have a lot of corrosion in there." So, when Atomic Aquatics came out with their first Titanium Regulator, the T1/Ti2, I bought one. Now I have my regulator serviced every 2 years and when I do, it's squeaky clean inside.

I'm starting to think I should have not asked the question. Sorry. By the way I went with a new S/P MK25/S600. and NightHawk BC.

A lot of things on scubaboard develop into a peter measuring contest. Not your fault though. Good choice of regs. I dive a mk25/g250v and love it. The s600 is an excellent 2nd stage as well. Really easy breathing reg. I'm sure you will be happy with them, and enjoy many a dive on their behalf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom