NJ Wreck Diving - Barnegat's Secret Spots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a great time. I miss the Tuna Seazure being based out of Barnegat.

Here is a short Youtube video from the dive. I was wearing my Liquid Image HD321 Video Mask. It is a true "point of view" camera, so it can get kind of dizzying, since the camera moves wherever I turn my head. The batteries died after only 25 minutes, and I cut it down more from there. YouTube - New Jersey Wreck Diving off Barnegat wearing Liquid Image HD Video Mask

Here is a short Youtube video from the dive. I was wearing my Liquid Image HD321 Video Mask. It is a true "point of view" camera, so it can get kind of dizzying, since the camera moves wherever I turn my head. The batteries died after only 25 minutes, and I cut it down more from there. YouTube - New Jersey Wreck Diving off Barnegat wearing Liquid Image HD Video Mask

Your video looked good. Yeah, it's a little bouncy, since it's your Video Mask, but it was cool. The seas looked great, and truely 'Lake Atlantic.' Got to take advantage of these days. Nice bugs, but if they were eggers, what can you do. How was the trigger fish? I've shot it in NC, and I thought it was pretty good.

CCR's, Shearwater computers, flat seas, elusive togs, private boat and mystery numbers...Diving Jersey just doesn't get any better, does it? Glad you guys got the danforth anchor.

Safe diving to you.

The Trigger fish was outstanding. It tasted like butter. A little garlic salt, butter, and lemon juice, baked at 375 for 10 minutes, and it was perfectly cooked. Tonight I had the black fish. Dipped in egg, rolled in bread crumbs, and baked at 350 for 20 minutes. Outstanding! I wish I could tell you about the lobsters, but they weren't mine. The anchor was a bonus too. We gave it to our Captain, who volunteered to come out with us and watch the boat as we dove. They were his numbers too. I'm sure he could sell it on craigslist for at least $100.00.

The Trigger fish was outstanding. It tasted like butter. A little garlic salt, butter, and lemon juice, baked at 375 for 10 minutes, and it was perfectly cooked. Tonight I had the black fish. Dipped in egg, rolled in bread crumbs, and baked at 350 for 20 minutes. Outstanding! I wish I could tell you about the lobsters, but they weren't mine. The anchor was a bonus too. We gave it to our Captain, who volunteered to come out with us and watch the boat as we dove. They were his numbers too. I'm sure he could sell it on craigslist for at least $100.00.

That would be a great sell for the anchor. Fuel for the boat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom