No. 1,000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still keep a paper log of all my dives.

I'm a bit amazed that new students don't appear to be given log books by some instructors these days, I though that was a mandatory thing, but maybe everyone is going electronic 🤷‍♂️
Right. Everything is always changing. I have all my dives in 2 paper books. Took pictures of my 1K dive with a CAMERA. Now I'm getting them printed out. Last year I was taking a picture at a beach and a young man said "hey that's an actual camera!"

Thanks guys. I figured I'd make a big deal about it since at my age (69) there is absolutely no chance I'll be changing my "# of dives" thinggy again....

You never know. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hey dId you take a trumpet and blow yourself a serenade dude

My 500th dive. Not quite naked. I borrowed a bikini from a girl I'd met on a liveaboard in Egypt. It was winter and I can confirm that this attire is not as warm as the drysuit I'd been wearing all week. Egyptian dive crew were not impressed one little bit!

Picture55.jpg

You never know. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hey dId you take a trumpet and blow yourself a serenade dude
No, I'm a clarinet player.

Yeah like the black thing in your photo, yeah the clarinet you talk about sometimes

But whoever trumpeted an achievement with a clarinet and the reed would get wet

and what's with the man photo here's one of my dives almost every dive, yeah right

667_006 (2).jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom