No peeing in your westsuit!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lived in a certain island nation in SE Asia and it was common place for men to urinate in the presence of anyone. As long as they turned their back, it was pretty much cool with everyone.
And the people of this nation would do the same thing on the farm where I worked on Kauai, much to the surprise of the American women that worked there. It's a cultural thing.

"he did not appear to be cold"

AW come on, with a commment like that you just gotta remove the "sparkle":D
So what do you suggest that people with no winky to hang out shall do ?
You ain't gonna pay me enough to hang my ass out the back of the boat ! :crazyeye::dropmouth:

I lived in a certain island nation in SE Asia and it was common place for men to urinate in the presence of anyone. As long as they turned their back, it was pretty much cool with everyone.
And the people of this nation would do the same thing on the farm where I worked on Kauai, much to the surprise of the American women that worked there. It's a cultural thing.
All fine and dandy yet this is Honduras and is not the norm is not commonplace and not a honduran cultural thing. I mean seriously, at least turn AWAY from the shorline and point it toward the mainland

"he did not appear to be cold"

AW come on, with a commment like that you just gotta remove the "sparkle":D
They might boot me off the Scubaboard
So what do you suggest that people with no winky to hang out shall do ?
You ain't gonna pay me enough to hang my ass out the back of the boat ! :crazyeye::dropmouth:
There is plenty of time to take a quick swim and let it out, or just pee in the wetsuit. Heck, your swimming in a ocean full of fish pee anyway:mooner:

So your wife watched that closely eh? Just kidding

There is plenty of time to take a quick swim and let it out, or just pee in the wetsuit. Heck, your swimming in a ocean full of fish pee anyway:mooner:

I have always gone for a swim when I could hold it no more.

So your wife watched that closely eh? .

Heck, She was the one that noticed first and wondered where the camera was.
It took me years to convince her that YES, I am always chilled, diving Roatan in August, After a hot shower, the sauna, i am just a chilly guy.

Goto Canada. EDIT: And Europe and even the UK.

They have open public Urinals in the streets. You just step up and pee while everyone walks by you.

Public_Open_Urinal.jpg

I was kinda partial to this one though.

It would at least hold it for you and then "shake it" afterwards. :thumb:

spray-back-from-a-public-urinal-7.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom