NOAA divers and their track record.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...what is the need for a 7 foot hose.
Long hoses aren't a good idea for diving w/newbies; in the event they have a problem, you're going to want to latch onto the folks so they can't get away from you. Keeps 'em calmer too, making eye contact.
Nomex on...:tease:

Explain this debate bout long hose short hose...sounds like a soap opera gone stupid.

DFC5343 once bubbled...
Explain this debate bout long hose short hose...sounds like a soap opera gone stupid.

Do a search. Trust me it's easier that way... last time everyone here started talking about long vs short hose we rattled off 600 posts in 5 days.

cornfed once bubbled...

Do a search. Trust me it's easier that way... last time everyone here started talking about long vs short hose we rattled off 600 posts in 5 days.

And it got really nassssty fast, as it always does, when you are involved in a non-thinking catechism compared with total discretion and flexibility.

Karl_in_Calif once bubbled...
And it got really nassssty fast, as it always does, when you are involved in a non-thinking catechism compared with total discretion and flexibility.

You seem to like these ad hominems, don't you Karl? How's that west coast water treating you?

Karl_in_Calif once bubbled...

Care to explain yourself? I'm honestly interested in what non-thinking catechism you're referring too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom