Non-diving PC mostly free-bee's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Nope - all ps2 stuff there. 3 keyboards, 2 mice so far. About a dozen 100mhz NIC cards, video cards, 2 or 3 3.5" floppy drives, a tape back up w/20GB tape, power cables, 6' video and ps2 cable extenders, db9 extenders, old skool a/b/c/d switch, mother boards with processors... etc...

please dispose of these items properly... although it sounds like you already know they contain mercury.

pipedope:
I am in need of computers or computer parts.

I can build systems from old junk but I need some old junk to build from.

Just about anything pentium class or better of any speed with memory. I have a bunch of 30 pin memory but a shortage of 72 pin and 168 pin.

I am trying to put together a system for my SO who is trying to teach computer graphics online (Paint Shop Pro) with a very old 350 Mhz box.

I have lots of stuff.. Novafury came over and asked for what hasn't been claimed yet, but I'm sure he's willing to share.

Whatever isn't given away will be taken to the counties disposal day in a few months.

BTW, I have fiberoptic couplers for MDF/IDF racks - if anyone is interested, I'll part with them cheap. :)

Mainly I need a couple of motherboards with processor and ram.
ATX or AT form factor.
I actually have more AT cases than ATX but AT is mostly OLD junk. :D

I don't have anything ATX anymore except an even older skool switch a/b/c/d KVM. I do have an AT or two available. One is a dual processor with 500mhz processors on it.

I've also got an ultra small form factor box thats roughly 14x10x5" with a motherboard in it that can hold a 500mhz processor and 6 usb ports only. Its one of those kind you could base a check out system on. I was going to set up a video monitoring for the house on it, but never really got the time to play.

purduepete007:
Sounds kinda like my closet.
Hey, that sounds like my HALLWAY, we were getting ready to hit the "once-a-month" free computer flea market but my back was spazzing too badly for that to happen.
I have a pile of keyboards, some mice (new in box even) plus several NIB (new in box) copies of STUFFIT, a file compression utility.
Looks like we should make a list, I'll happily pass the stuff along to worthy folks for nothing more than the cost of postage.
Oh yah, I'm looking for a MB that'll take 4 sticks of Corsair ECC PC100 CM766S256 GX/S. :D

Bob3:
Oh yah, I'm looking for a MB that'll take 4 sticks of Corsair ECC PC100 CM766S256 GX/S. :D

Uhhh... I'm not sure that MB would know what to do with 4 sticks of Corsair ECC PC100 CM766S256 GX/S. He's not that kinda guy...

CBulla:
I do have an AT or two available. One is a dual processor with 500mhz processors on it.

I could really put that one to good use.
Can you mail it out my way?
My address is good in the mod contact list and I can paypal you the postage.

Does it have any memory?
What type of memory does it use?

thanks

pipedope:
I could really put that one to good use.
Can you mail it out my way?
My address is good in the mod contact list and I can paypal you the postage.

Does it have any memory?
What type of memory does it use?

thanks

Let me see what I can put together for you - :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom