Non-diving PC mostly free-bee's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm looking for some PC-100 memory to fit my wife's HP4464C, also looking for the recovery disk for this computer. Had to FDISK to remove a virus. Could not locate recovery disk. Had a heck of a time getting most of the drivers back.

adder70:
Colin,

I definitely want the switchbox, and in some stuff to build one computer. Any more, and I risk being divorced! (OK, maybe 2. I bet I can hide the third one until it's already built! :D )

I will definitely plan on coming by if I am in Ft Myers. I just need to find out where my Mom's family party will be and talk to my wife about drive time. (It will mean a 10 hour driving day on the 25th or 26th. I love to travel in the car, but my wife doesn't like a long trip at all.)

Hope to see you soon.

Hey, Corey!
Nice avatar! Who took that photo? :crafty:
Kurt

_Kurt_:
Hey, Corey!
Nice avatar! Who took that photo? :crafty:
Kurt

Some guy I dove with a while ago...

Hey Kurt.

Good to hear from you. I hope to get back into the water soon. Not enough space in the car for dive stuff this trip, but I am looking to make a special trip down in the next couple of months.

I was just in the area yesterday. (Right near where 232 is flooded and closed along 47) Some family members have some land just north of Trenton, and we went shooting. First time in quite a while. The soreness from the rifle recoil ends just where the soreness from holding up the handugns for so long begins! :D

Maybe we can get together soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom