Question Northern Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an Armadillo if you are looking for one (pretty cheap). Honestly it dives really well for me, I just wanted to ease of adding weight that the Xdeep offered, plus it was available for a very good price.

I appreciate that, though I imagine shipping to the UK may be a nightmare.

Would like to collect a couple, if I can get my mitts on a UTD-Z wing from the good old days of AG's near daily uploads that would be grand.

Same for an old Nomad, be good to show prospective students the different flavours and where ideas converged/diverged throughout the last 20+ years.

Would like to collect a couple, if I can get my mitts on a UTD-Z wing from the good old days of AG's near daily uploads that would be grand.

Same for an old Nomad, be good to show prospective students the different flavours and where ideas converged/diverged throughout the last 20+ years.

Apparently they're still available. I ordered some fins from them a few years ago and I think it took 6 months to get them, but you might have better luck.

Was interesting to see their lopsided recreational simple sidemount system.

And then apparently you move to two tanks and use the "Z" manifold to make sidemount incredibly complex.

Odd.

Was interesting to see their lopsided recreational simple sidemount system.

And then apparently you move to two tanks and use the "Z" manifold to make sidemount incredibly complex.

Odd.

Yeah, after years of the Z-manifold seeing them promote single tank sidemount as 'simple' but stopping just short of the same thing for double tanks was a bit funny.

AG seems happier now he's moved on and is having some success with his SA themed restaurants, am still a bit sad UTD made all of his older content private/deleted it. Was always an interesting look back on things.

IF you paint the bladder green you can become teenage mutant ninja turtle though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom