Not to start a flame war or anything

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical"elitist" freediver.Most of the good ones I know aren't like that.Must be compensating for something.Certainly knows how everybody else should be doing it without any regards to local custom or practice.Get lost creep.

So you shoot geese with a shotgun as shown in your picture? If you were truly concerned about a fair chase, wouldn't you learn to fly and take them by hand? No more ludicrous of a concept than yours!

Amphibious:
I hunt @ 100' , if I wanted a fish at 120' i would EARN it by training untill i could hunt that deep. yeah, you're in a good shape with an good static, your point is? why waste that talent on scuba hunting? What can you find Deeper then 100ft that you can;t find above it? big huge ancient grouper? well i don't belive in shooting them either, so really can;t see the point in it all. Lobstering at 145' ? so you;re a techy that can toss a bug in a bag, congrats! I'll chase them on a single breath far shallower, still seems far more sporting to me. "Fair Chase" ask a land based hunter about that concept.

hmmm...here's one for becoming vegetarian...

you'll never see two vegetarians in a heated debate about carrots...

deadend:
So you shoot geese with a shotgun as shown in your picture? If you were truly concerned about a fair chase, wouldn't you learn to fly and take them by hand? No more ludicrous of a concept than yours!

wow, what ever drugs you're taking you either had to much, or far to little. when you learn to fly you can judge me ok?

Typical"elitist" freediver.Most of the good ones I know aren't like that.Must be compensating for something.Certainly knows how everybody else should be doing it without any regards to local custom or practice.Get lost creep.

wow, that the best argument I've heard ever!! "Creep" ouch, you hurt me deep down... :1poke:

I believe the judging was started by you and plungermartin in this thread. I've never judged you or your preferred method of hunting just your elitist attitude. Your arguments are not based on anything other than the idealistic, utopian views of a 23 year old mind. With paperpushers everywhere looking to curtail the rights of hunters and fishermen everywhere, you are severely misguided in your efforts. The last thing spearfishing needs is division between spearos of different kinds. I respect your right to do what you want within the law. If you freedive, great. Scuba, great. It is vitriolic crap like you are pushing that adds fuel to the fire on fishery closures, bag limit restrictions, etc... The reason commercial fishermen wield so much power is due to their solidarity. Recreational fishermen and spearos alike should be aligned in assuring that our favorite sport can be enjoyed for years to come. Join the FRA and be a part of the solution not the problem.

Ps, proper capitalization, spelling, and usage within your posts will add credibility to your arguments.

Steve

Amphibious:
wow, what ever drugs you're taking you either had to much, or far to little. when you learn to fly you can judge me ok?

wow, that the best argument I've heard ever!! "Creep" ouch, you hurt me deep down... :1poke:

You're right. Most vegetarians, however, like to argue about everything else including what I eat. You want to eat vegetables? Good, more meat for me. If one looks in the animal world, isn't it noteworthy that most of the fast, lean animals are carnivorous predators and the herbivores are stuff like cows and hippos and manatees. :eyebrow:

opiniongirl:
hmmm...here's one for becoming vegetarian...

you'll never see two vegetarians in a heated debate about carrots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom