Nyc Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heck --- you can even join in on the "Womens Only" a lot of the "guys" hang out there. Strange they think we gals are actualy going to say stuff that will help them figure us out.

:jester: yeah right. . .

Originally posted by Manhattan_Mike
Seems like one big happy family. Although I must confess that of all the boards I have checked, this is the most overwhelming. With all the categories of chats, etc. I am not sure where to go. suggestions?

I just go directly to www.scubaboard.com and select the link in the upper right "View Today's Active Threads" or something like that. It will ask you to log in and then from there it will display everything that is "new" to you. If you log in at least once a day it isnt too bad.

Skimmingly,

Spydertek

Originally posted by DivingGal
heck --- you can even join in on the "Womens Only" a lot of the "guys" hang out there. Strange they think we gals are actualy going to say stuff that will help them figure us out.

:jester: yeah right. . .
Shhh...let them keep dreaming :wink:

Originally posted by Manhattan_Mike
No fuss, no muss, no fees no dues. Just diving.

sounds like a great idea, maybe we can find someone with a boat to join too! :D

Hi from kingston Ontario Canada.. welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum

Hope all your days are wet ones, Or dry depending how you dive. Dive Safe.

Barry

enjoy this great board.

Hey Manhattan Mike!
Welcome from another NYC diver! I'm fairly new to the Board, too, and already it's taken over my online life- it's the best! I don't post all that much ('cause I'm too busy reading and learning) but I already feel as if I know lots of folks in here even if I keep somewhat quiet.

I'll send you an e-mail with my local contact info- I think it would be great to set up an NYC branch of Neptune Divers, so all you other NYC area folks in here...speak up!

(And hey, Texas Mike: what about setting up a separate NDI room/category on the Board?)

Again, welcome Manhattan Mike- talk with you soon!
FastDen :rainbow:

:embarrass: :embarrass: :embarrass:

Wow, is my face red- there already IS a Neptune Divers room! Moral of this story- LOOK before you leap!
FastDen :rainbow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom