O-Ring Missing from hose??? Just bought it from LP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rcasey once bubbled...
I don't feel comfortable with that so I am going to have a LDS go through everything. They charge I think $100 per set (reg, computer, bc). So that will cost me $200.

I saved a ton of money by going through LP on these high priced items. So, even after I have the LDS service everything for $200 I am still up.

Looks like your LDS is taking the opportunity to punish you. At $100.00 per kit, you are paying for a complete annual service, not a simple check out to verify servicability. I suggest you shop around. You really have no reason to expect the punishment to stop after only one round so the "your still up" rational will eventually fall apart. Such a service, even if a couple hose o-rings need to be replaced, should run less than $25.00 per kit.

If you are going to do business with LP, you probably should trust them to make it right. If not, you might want to consider returning or e-baying your gear and start over again with your LDS. It might be the only way to get back in there "good graces".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom