O2 + CO analyzer choices.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oxygen sensor: $70 here
CO sensor ..... most likely a similar price.

Ordinary R22 sensor. It will not work in my Analox ATA analyzer. You can often get R22 cells cheaper than that. I think I found a way to modify my ATA to accept regular sensors.

iPhone. iTypo. iApologize.

Coming this Xmas :wink:

Sure, I got your Nitrox Buddy, and recently pulled the trigger on a SencorCon......

:banghead:

so, offering a competitive trade-up program? :D

Analox have stopped making the EII CO Carbon Monoxide Analyser.

Anyone know of a good option?

I recently got an Oxycheq CO analyzer. I had it sent to my shop. I opened it up, turned it on and it read 5-6ppm. WTF??? It's brand new and it's not calibrated? Until I realized the forklift had been running and the truck started and taken outside. Next day 0ppm. Very sensitive.

Another important question to ask is, how much are replacement sensors cost?

And... how readily available are they. These things don't give you a warning about when they're about to die, and you can't really carry a spare since the sensors degrade just sitting around to some extent.

If your O2 sensor dies, and you need to wait a month for your LDS to get a replacement, that's bad!

I use the Analox stuff for this reason, plus they're very simple to use. I had an OMS O2 unit before, but it required I mount the reg and hook up the inflator hose.... No biggie at the dive site, but extra steps if you're just checking tanks in the garage.

Whether don topic or not I stil use the elcheapo with mods about 125.00 you can make your own for much less than that but understanding that the cost includes the O2 sensor. I wish oxycheq made a CO checker kit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom