O2 + CO analyzer choices.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I what one... When you start release .. Please post it for us..

Jim...

COOtwo can be used also in stand-alone mode (no smartphone required - unless you want/need to change some settings and/or calibrate it).
You can retrieve the analysis logs later on when you connect it to your smartphone.

Even better. While I think they're great products, I've never even considered the other DiveNav stuff because of their reliance on a smart phone. When I'm on a dive trip, the last thing I want around is my phone, either for the distraction, or for the potential for it to get lost.

Having this work standalone is even better, and then I only need to use my phone occasionally. I've backed 125 Kickstarter projects so far, guess I'll have to back 126.

A bit late, got both an Oxycheq CO and Nitrox detector. Wasn't this promised years ago?

The price sounds great! Especially considering that it costs about the same, or even less, than the popular single gas analyzers. It begs for the obvious question, how can you guys offer a quality dual-gas analyzer at that price?

The price sounds great! Especially considering that it costs about the same, or even less, than the popular single gas analyzers. It begs for the obvious question, how can you guys offer a quality dual-gas analyzer at that price?

SHHHHHHHH! Lets not say they should cost more!!!!!! :fear:

What is the C0 calibration required? My sensorcon is 180 days with 50 ppm C0.
Every ElectroChemical sensor is affected by long term drift. That's the way they work.
If you want accuracy they need span calibration. 6 months seems about right.
We are more flexible on the calibration gas (within certain limits) as calibration is managed with the smartphone.

---------- Post added June 4th, 2015 at 05:39 PM ----------

.... how can you guys offer a quality dual-gas analyzer at that price?
1) Integration
2) Cost of CO sensors went down quite a bit in the past 2 years as new technologies are being introduced.

---------- Post added June 4th, 2015 at 05:41 PM ----------

.... Wasn't this promised years ago?
Not years .... only few months.
Our initial plan was to launch a Kickstarter campaign in December 2014. I guess we are ~6 months late.

I cant wait to see more info when it gets closer to release. I am interested in O2 sensor type and cal gas requirements but I will support it when I see it on kickstarter.

What is kick starter ?

Jim...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom