o2pp 1.4ata+?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
Moonie is coming here right after his stop in Kalifornia.

I'm sure you will show him a good time! Just remember he is of Irish descent,
NO AMERICAN LIGHT BEERS! That includes Olympia beer, there is a difference
between Gnomes and Artesians! If your an old timer, you know what I mean!
Darn, do they still brew Olympia up there?

No more Oly.

In 1983 the Tumwater Olympia Brewing Company was sold to Pabst. In 1999 Ranier Brewing in Seattle (owned by Stroh) was closed and the Ranier label was sold to Pabst who then sold the Tumwater Brewery to Miller who closed it in 2003. the Tumwater facility was sold to All American Bottle Water Corp. for $14 Million and the new owners are bottling the artesian water.

Touring the Oly Brewery was a favorite activity when I was a little kid. The last time I made the tour was in 1969 as the first stop on our honeymoon. Neither of us drink beer but it really was a beautiful and historic facility and it was free. :D

Incidently the Ranier Brewery in Seattle is now Tully's Coffee and treats drivers on Interstate 5 to the wonderful aroma of roasting coffee beans.

More than you asked but less than I have to tell. :wink:

Maybe I'll treat Moonie to a Tully's mocha grande.

Land Locked:
icon14.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon14.gif

Sometimes I think Pug is just trolling!

Pug trolling? Never! He prefers hijacks! :D Or is that 'Puggings'? :D

So you think "mindless rule following" is a bad thing?

Yes. Yes. Yes. It is the cardinal sin. How many people do you see putting all their faith in a little computer on there wrist without having any plan, or any idea of there pressure group. If the computer says im good then I must be good. If the divemaster says its ok then its ok. Mindless rule following. You can't just follow the rules and expect to be safe. I don't know how you can trust your life to rules, tables, computers, CNS limits, whatever, without reading everything you can about them. I guess this is the essence of risk assesment.

Uncle Pug:
No more Oly.
Maybe I'll treat Moonie to a Tully's mocha grande.

I'm crushed, no more OLY!!! I've been out East toooo looong!
I'll miss the little artesian guy's. Thanks for sharing Pug!
Treat the little Irish guy well!

Well... it sounds as though one can still purchase the artesian water (Google search) and that is what really counts. It is the secret that allows those of us here in the Puget Sound area to exceed PO2 1.4 momentarily without doing the shakey baby.

Uncle Pug:
Well... it sounds as though one can still purchase the artesian water (Google search) and that is what really counts. It is the secret that allows those of us here in the Puget Sound area to exceed PO2 1.4 momentarily without doing the shakey baby.

So the Pug's secret is out to SB members! I still have a cousin up there that
is doing the OLY way, drop by and see him with Moonie. I'm sure he will advise
you 1.4 is the limit with 1.6 contingency no matter how many beers you consume.

Whistran Brewing
Prosser WA 99350http://beerme.com/cgi-bin/beerme/fixerror.cgi?5610

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom