Oahu scuba opportunities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shunt1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am going to be in Honolulu July 20-27 and would like to do some scuba diving. I will have a boat and would like to find a local dive shop to work out of and so I hope this forum can help me.

You are going to be here for a week and you have a boat? I'm not sure what you are wanting a local dive shop to do or provide. More details might help.

Hi everyone! I'm coming to Oahu for work and I've yet to dive Hawaii! Unfortunately I have no free days, but I do have one night free JULY 10, 2013 where I'll still be able to dive! However, I won't be free until about 7pm and most the boats/dive groups start gearing up about 5pm for night dives (that I've found). Is anyone keen for a night dive? I'll need to hire gear as well. Please PM me as I'll probably forget to check this forum again. Thanks!!

You are going to be here for a week and you have a boat? I'm not sure what you are wanting a local dive shop to do or provide. More details might help.

I'm guessing OP doesn't have tanks, weights, etc, (may not have any gear at all) and may also be looking for a guide?

I was thinking the same thing, but he didn't provide the details. There are a lot of local shops that rent gear, but if he has a boat here or access to one, you would think he has that information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom