OceanFest....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They need to update their speaker list. Every year it's the same old ones at the seminars. There are a lot of speakers I'd like to see, I'd pay $10 more for some good speakers and a move back to the meeting rooms. Moving the seminars from the meeting rooms to tents sucked, nothing like the flap of canvas when someone is trying to talk with an inop pa system. It has a lot of potential but keeps going downhill every year. This year I didn't go for the first time in many years. I don't feel like I missed anything.

You didn't miss much. It is getting less and less desirable every year. Still, I go with an open mind and hope that I will be surprised. I was surprised by how many timeshare resorts were there, along with NY Life, and some dentistry bright white smile booth.
So sad to see such a great idea that just seems to lose a bit more each year. Loved it at LBTS.

The ScubaBoard booth was great.

The rest?.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

Admittedly, there's not a lot to see but I had fun hanging out at the SB booth with old friends & meeting new ones! (Except for that Inman character)

Marvel, appreciate the info on the keys invasion. Going to seriously try and make that. By the way, O'l Wys and I just did a night dive last night out in your back yard. Good time ... saw a 3 finned sea turtle/Scuttle fish/Crabs ... It was my first night dive. Pretty wild stuff - Patrick

Marvel, appreciate the info on the keys invasion. Going to seriously try and make that. By the way, O'l Wys and I just did a night dive last night out in your back yard. Good time ... saw a 3 finned sea turtle/Scuttle fish/Crabs ... It was my first night dive. Pretty wild stuff - Patrick

Outstanding! Glad you had fun on your first night dive & I hope to see you at ITK!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom