For Sale Oceanic DataTrans Plus and Aeris A300 CS with transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uranylcation

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A300 CS with transmitter is SOLD
Datatrans is SOLD
Time to get rid of toys not used too often.
They are my personal unit, in perfect working order. Solid connection with transmitter. Normal wear and scratches outside.
Only reason to sell A300 is, the small buttons are bit difficult to push with my thick gloves on.
A300 CS comes with transmitter, computer interface, manual, quick reference guide, extension band, CD and dry box.
Asking $450 for A300 CS with transmitter, $80 for Datatrans Plus, or $500 all together, with shipping to contiguous US. International divers please contact for shipping.
Transmitter goes with A300 CS, unless someone wants the computer itself only, then I can pair it with Datatrans or sell alone.

Last edited:
Is it fully functional and tested? The transmitter links up well to the wrist unit? I do understand that you have sold your transmitter.

I tested it with the transmitter, both at home and under water, and they paired up without any issues. The wrist unit is fully functional.

I tested it with the transmitter, both at home and under water, and they paired up without any issues. The wrist unit is fully functional.
Sounds great. I will take it. What is the price? How would you like payment?

That is fine with me. Is this a secure forum in witch to share our personal information? I do not see a Private Message function on ScubaBoard.

Back
Top Bottom